Lilies are Poisonous to Cats

Home » Cats » Lilies are Poisonous to Cats
Any part of the lily plant is highly toxic to cats, quickly causing kidney failure and even death. Please be careful.
Any part of the lily plant is highly toxic to cats, quickly causing kidney failure and even death. Please be careful.

CATS AND LILIES DON’T MIX

Remember that lilies of all types are extremely toxic to cats.  Cats only have to lick pollen off their coats after they brush by a lily to become ill.  And chewing on any part of a lily, leaf, flower, stem or root can cause extreme kidney failure and death.   Please keep this in mind when bringing flowers into the house where a cat lives.  If you have a cat who plays outside, you should keep this in mind when planting your gardens.

Comments are closed.

Office Info

Mon & Fri 7:30am – 5:30pm
Tues & Thurs: 7:30am – 7:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday: Closed
Phone: (802) 899-4013
Fax: (802) 858-4267
Email: mmah4013@gmail.com
6 South Main Street
Jericho, Vermont 05465

New Customer Coupon